Our vision is to provide opportunities for individuals and organisations to develop their enterprise and entrepreneurial skills, knowledge and expertise allowing them to maximise both their personal potential and their wider contribution to the growth and success of UK PLC.
The Institute has been established to:
- promote and develop in every possible way the advancement of the science, practice and support of enterprise, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship
- advance education involving the study of skills of enterprise and enterprise support for the benefit of the community in the fields of industry, trade, commerce, the public sector, social enterprise and the third (voluntary) sector
- encourage the education, training and recognition in all matters relevant to the advancement of enterprise and enterprise support
- encourage and facilitate structured continuing professional development of Members
- enable people involved in enterprise to meet and correspond and to facilitate the exchange of ideas concerning the science and practice of enterprise
- adopt and establish standard practices in enterprise and enterprise support and obtain official recognition of such standard practices where appropriate
Sounds rather grand? We’re simply here to make sure enterprise gets the recognition it deserves.
Mental Health in the Workplace
Interview with Andrew Berrie, MIND As employees, and employers, constantly adapt and shift to fit business needs and economic markets, it is quite easy to forget about our mental health and the importance of maintaining it. We thought that spring would be a great time to chat with Andrew Berrie, head of Workplace Wellbeing at…
Business Support in Education
In the business and enterprise industry, business support is invaluable. Whether setting up a new business or learning the foundation skills required to plan a new business venture, many startups turn to business support to assist with launching some crucial conversations. This need for business support is equally present in the educational sector, as Universities…
The Business of Theatre: World Theatre Day and Enterprise Lessons
Happy World Theatre day to you all! I know, you may be thinking, theatre… enterprise… how do the two link and has someone posted this to the wrong site? We know it may seem odd to link enterprise with theatre, but when you think about it, it just makes sense. Theatre is a huge industry…
Sign up for our monthly magazine of all that’s happening in the world of enterprise learning.
Join us as an academy
Interested in learning more about working with us? Find out more here.
Request a callback
Request an online meeting or telephone call with one of our qualification experts.