Our vision is to provide opportunities for individuals and organisations to develop their enterprise and entrepreneurial skills, knowledge and expertise allowing them to maximise both their personal potential and their wider contribution to the growth and success of UK PLC.
The Institute has been established to:
- promote and develop in every possible way the advancement of the science, practice and support of enterprise, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship
- advance education involving the study of skills of enterprise and enterprise support for the benefit of the community in the fields of industry, trade, commerce, the public sector, social enterprise and the third (voluntary) sector
- encourage the education, training and recognition in all matters relevant to the advancement of enterprise and enterprise support
- encourage and facilitate structured continuing professional development of Members
- enable people involved in enterprise to meet and correspond and to facilitate the exchange of ideas concerning the science and practice of enterprise
- adopt and establish standard practices in enterprise and enterprise support and obtain official recognition of such standard practices where appropriate
Sounds rather grand? We’re simply here to make sure enterprise gets the recognition it deserves.
Developing Young People's Skills For an Uncertain World
Over the past few decades, there have been significant and steady shifts in the labour market transforming not only the types of work we do but also the way we do it. During the last year, the pandemic has accelerated the pace of change in a way that would have previously been unimaginable. If there…
Working Remotely: What skills do we need?
As staff have started to return to offices across Europe over the last few months, a debate has emerged within the media and the professional literature as to the benefits, impact and value of working from the office vis-à-vis working remotely. On the one hand, there are those who argue that the return to the…
Transmit Startups join us as an Academy
Transmit Startups communications manager Laura White kindly took the time to speak to us about her role within the company and what becoming an IOEE Academy will do to boost their enterprise learning. As a communications manager, Laura helps spread the word about how Transmit Startups supports entrepreneurs and their business aspirations. In addition to…
Sign up for our monthly magazine of all that’s happening in the world of enterprise learning.
Join us as an academy
Interested in learning more about working with us? Find out more here.
Request a callback
Request an online meeting or telephone call with one of our qualification experts.